Over the past 20+ years, the fund-raising auction at the BC Tourism Industry Conference has raised over $350,000 for TIABC’s advocacy efforts on your behalf.
We will be hosting this year’s silent auction at the BC Tourism Industry Conference at the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver. This is your opportunity to help raise funds for the important advocacy work carried out by TIABC on behalf of the tourism industry in BC by donating a gift, package or other item.
You will be supporting the tourism industry.
Your company information and/or donation will be viewed by the hundreds of BC Tourism Industry Conference delegates who will peruse the auction tables over the course of the conference.
You will gain market exposure on the BC Tourism Industry Conference website via your logo and link to your website.
Some suggestions for great silent auction items include:
- Furniture, artwork and green building products
- Sports memorabilia and tickets
- Tickets to an event that are extremely hard to get
- Technological gadgets
- Certificates to restaurants and retail stores
- Weekend getaways at lake houses, hotels, bed and breakfasts
- Travel packages
- Memberships to health clubs, museums
- Artisan‐made items such as jewelry, clothing, leather goods, art, and photography
- Gift Baskets – spa or gourmet food
- Behind the scene tours of well-known museums, attractions, hotels
- Dinner or lunch with a celebrity